Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Color Dazzle



Here are the newest color  for your pout coming from Fall / Autumn Collection  of  Mac Cosmetics..try to take some pick...

Burmese Collection kittenish-deep redberry
                                                 

To Pamper-Creamy midtown Taupe
                                                                 
                                                                 
Palace Pedigreed Collection- Cunning- Darkberry
                                                      
                                                             
Leopard Collection - Drive Me Wild - Coral with Gold Pearl
                                               
                                                             

Superior -  Lavander - Pink with Dazzle Pink Pearl
     
       
Really a late bloomer when started to apply cosmetics and nail polishes.  I am  just a lip balm or lip gloss  kind of gurl.. As far as I remember I started buying make up just four years ago. Maybe thru innovation or confusion  if what am I gonna look like - maybe one reason also is I am a yellow race and I think I look pale wearing nothing at alI. I also started to love the colors of different palettes. I am really a lipstick kind of gurl but - now- I am loving the color  of blush too! However as of this moment I don't like wearing eyeshadow... I don't know  maybe my eyes never look prettier on it.

I know that there are  girls who really like or hail make up.,I am happy that they find happiness. For now I can show you some of my happiness too.
                                                               
                                         
 Brushes  from Mac cosmetics
                                                

Nars Lipstick in Schiap-my fave! Revlon colorburst in Carnation
Blush from Mac and Loreal
                                                 

                                                          
Concealer and Liquid foundation from Marykay
                                             
Revlon mineral powder foundation
                                                   
Make Up Purse from Coach courtesy of Trendy Chic ( facebook )
                         
       
As an add on here is the new arrival of Suede colors from OPI Nail Lacquer.  I tried to pick top three of my must have colors for  a show up to you readers. You can  check out more colors  thru Amazon.com at $ 2.45 each. ( From top; We'll always have Paris, Hongkong collection Jade is the new black and lastly OPI Ink -Suede ) I think - Here Today Aragon Tommorow is also a great choice. It's Emerald in color! What do you think? I know I ended you guys thinking whatever will be - a make up or a nail polish? For me it's both! hahaha! Till next post folks! I am really happy doing this article... it's a girly thing! Goodnight!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget