Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Coming up - Another Year Older

Again it's August once again, a time to celebrate my birthday. Time to mingle to my set of  friends in one whole month. Materially speaking , what's nice in this kind of  celebration is the chance  to buy what's on your wishlist ( wink ) and a time to receive a present coming from your love one-material wise or not-it doesnt matter of course. ( but I will not discourage them doing so..giggle ) There's a saying ; It's the thoughts that counts!

In these kind of moment  what values most is the chance to see your long time friends- in person and to bond  with them. A day with your family that you will cherish the moments as long as you live. As top on my list  I hope that I could celebrate a day with my dad. It's the best presence I will  ever receive if that will gonna happen..

Becoming sentimental on doing this post..next time I will share with you  some of my birthday celebration soon!


                                                      Chocolate Fudge Birthday Cake 7"
                                     

BNIB MAC Viva Glam GAGA Lustre Lipstick
Mac Viva Glam Lady Gaga Lustre lipstick
Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin for Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4-Ounces
Jeanne Lanvin for women Eau De Parfum Spray

The Body Shop Spa Wisdom™ Africa Shea Butter & Sesame Body Balm
The Body shop Spa wisdom Shea butter and sesame
Orgasm
Nars Blush in Orgasm
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget