Thursday, August 19, 2010

Posh Color

Already a late bloomer when I decided to color my nails - and loving them now. So afraid to have an ingrone or yellow nail color that I often used to see that's why. So when I finally decided to try it out with the help of a friend and researching on the right product to use,  finally I have a chic nail polish every now and then.

I normally bring with me a bottle of my own when I go to nail salon for a nail done, due to some unhealthy reason. But most of the time I do it myself.  Often than not I buy  a small bottle for  I only used it alone.

Today the jade color is the new black coming from Chanel. But I love the color of  Orly nail polish with an opaque finish. I might as well try the O.P.I. nail product now, I read from the magazine  and bloggers that's it's nice too. Every now and then I find myself paying  items at the cashier with one nail polish bottle.
                                              
Here's some of my favorite color that I usually used, my fave is the red carpet. For now, what's your nail color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget