Monday, September 6, 2010

One Lucky Day

Another reason to be happy and be thankful for! By means of participating my site to Coach Poppy project, one lucky reader spotted a coach poppy bag on the trail! and for that- I also won a $ 100 gift card from coach! Hmm not bad huh.. another reason to have a new bag!  ( giggle ). They have  new arrivals now, you can check the amazon.com link above to browse some item.

The Poppy Project has ended  and it ends that  my reader and I was lucky enough. I hope there will be another project  like this one from Coach. I am willing again to participate. Thanks again Coach and to my readers who drop by to read my post..thanks a lot!

                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                            


                                            

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget