Monday, November 15, 2010

For Christmas ; Tory Burch Picks

I have seen many celebrities  wearing reva flats  as  their casual  look. I also read and heard that it's very comfortable to wear , one quality that we look in  hunting a pair of shoes to buy.


                                                           
                                                  

                                                    
 I have been over gaga about flipflop for the past years and  have them in different colors. This time I want to purchase a different brand of flipflop which is Tory Burch and also want to try the Reva ballerina flats-for a more casual look. Will post next time about the purchase of  this picks..I hope - I can't be distracted with my other choices..hmmm let's see!
                                                       
                                                        
                                  
Friends, what do you want to purchase next in your list? Come on..share!

2 comments:

  1. トリー バーチJune 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM

    トリー バーチは、アメリカのクラシックなスポーツファッションから出来るぶらんどひんです!活力に満ちて、自由の感覚がたっぷりあるブランドです!完全に個人的なスタイルと精神の体現です。スすべての年齢層に適してタイリッシュな女性を演出してきました!その中でトリーバーチ シューズは独特なデザインで人気が高いです!良い素材で柔らかく、穿き心地が何よりも良いモノです!今の時期に多くの人はこのブランド品を除くとほかは好きになりません!
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of celebrities wear Tory Burch Reva flats so do us regular people too. I bought my first pair then within 4 months I had five pairs. I love them but they do need to be worn a few times before they are really comfy. These are mine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget