Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday Seasons

I started my day sipping coffee and eat a slice of my  long week  favorite raisin bread, while having Christmas gift list  for my kiddos, friends, relatives and  love one.. and of course I won't forget  to note down my own wishlist *wink* .  I think this  season is a  great time to buy or receive gifts that  we really want. For my kids, I let them write top three of what they like most so that I have a hint   of what to give them. Last week is a chance for me to see some beautiful and tempting  products to purchase before christmas,  some of them I also saw on line. I usually buy items on line that I know will be more cheaper to buy than here.

                                            
I love this season  most especially  hearing christmas songs, cold atmosphere, and seeing christmas lights and lanterns everywhere. Filipinos have always a long month  preparation for the coming of Christmas. I can't wait to have  puto bumbong and Bibingka ( rice cake ) over a cup of tea  after  simbang gabi ( midnight mass ) held 9 days before Christmas starting December 16.  I think I 'm gonna buy  new christmas tree  next week so I can able to start putting some gifts underneath...hmmmm...Putting christmas decorations is also a bonding moments for us , aside from having kris- kringle.

You folks are you too started to write down notes for your gifts as well or having your Christmas decor  in your home?
                                      
Just can't help myself to pose in this cute cherrry pink blossom like Christmas tree
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget