Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Visiting Our Love Ones

November 2,  in time for All Souls Day, still - in time for my story. My family and I visited my mom  last October 31st, It's a long ride coming from east to south so it's an unwinding atmosphere for all of us. Road trip is one of my families fun time to do. You could see flying birds, big trees and the airy breeze aside from new environment. When we're in the cemetery I had a great time talking to my mom and lighting a candle for her. Aside from  happy thoughts that we able to visit her, I also felt good that I able to see one of my aunt's who looks like her. For me it seems that, for just one day I was able to talked and be with my Mom again. All Saints day is a time to visit our love one and a great time to bond with almost the whole clan aside from Christmas. It's also the time that my kids able to see their cousins, tito's and tita's. We almost left at six in the evening , so as plan, we aren't able to go to Tagaytay ( also one of the tourist spot here in the Philippines ) at the picnic Grove and able to see the cable wire that my kids want to experience riding.. maybe next time.

Still we have ahead of time, we just go to San Miguel by the Bay located beside Mall of Asia and have our dinner there.  MOA is open untill 10 in the evening  and we had a chance to stroll .  My son is busy riding the rent-a- mini motorcycle with a rate of php 65 for 7 minutes and php 120 for 20 minutes. We just had fun of our moments as family and this experienced can't be taken away from us. .and the most important thing is that my kids will always remember their childhood memories as a happy one. I hope there will  be  more moment like this. You pals, what did you do this Holiday? Did you go trick or treat or also visit your love one at the cemetery?

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget