Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And Another...

Aside from Christmas time,  the month of December really means a lot to me and my family. As you've read in my last post regarding my daughter's birthday, yesterday is another celebration . It's the birthday of  my youngest daughter Iya. If you've been my regular reader, by now you can remember her. It's her 1st birthday yesterday and  we put a lot of effort to mark her 1st a memorable one. We celebrate the occasion at Jollibee  whom the kids love so much aside from it's proudly filipino food chain. We all had a great fun seeing relatives and friends who come all the way to celebrate with us, I'm very thankful for sharing their time. 

Again to my Little Iya happy 1st birthday and we love you a lot! I know you can't speak much to tell me how happy you are with your birthday, but  looking in your eyes tells me that you really had a wonderful time and that means everything to me.

                                             
                                               

   Thanks for your time reading my post and three days to go and it's Christmas!  Happy holidays everyone!                                 

2 comments:

  1. It's a great way to celebrate her 1st birthday in Jollibee! I wish I could've celebrated mine there when I was a kid. happy holidays! http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. window of happinessDecember 29, 2010 at 6:23 AM

    Thanks for saying nice words to my daughter Iya. She's really adorable and the apple of the eyes of the family.@ Summer : If my daughter looks like you when you we're a kid, atleast I know by now that my daughter will grow as gorgeous as you are.:) Happy Holidays to all of you friend and thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget