Thursday, December 2, 2010

Great to be December!

Indeed am happy and excited for these month. Aside from Christmas time, the carols, foods, and midnight masses,  there would be  two birthday celebrations coming from the most important person in my life - my two lovely daughters! My eldest, who's already a teenager and the youngest will turn 1! So aside from Christmas rush, we're also busy preparing and talking about the birthdays to come. So as a Mom, I am the most happiest and  always thanking God for all the wonderful blessings  comes to our life:}
                                

                                  
My youngest Iya
..and her  big sister Jenille
                                    

So what are you up to these month? Christmas party? Reunions, some get together? Hope that the month of December will be filled with so much fun and memories for all of you guys! God bless you even more! Till my next post:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget