Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Post for 2011

First and foremost I want to thank you all for giving your time to drop by my site for the latter part of  2010. I find my own time blogging and releasing my thoughts and interest, and coming out that you too have the same passion and interest like mine. Indeed my family, most especially my kids, my adventures in life, cooking as well as fashion together with bags and shoes interest me most. Thank you guys for being there commenting and liking my post. I hope 2011 will bring us more closer by giving inspirations thru our post  in everyday life. You all are inspiration! Hope for the best on us! Cheers!

Speaking of purse  I am looking forward to the Spring collection of  Longchamp  Le Pliage Darshan Collection which will be out in the market early of this year. Can't wait to have one.  Photos from one of my favorite blogger,  thebaghagdiaries.com 

Le Pliage Darshan Spring Collection- also comes in yellow color 

                                        

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget