Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some Holiday Photos And Stories

Still stuck on the holiday memories with my family and can't help myself to back on reality world. Our celebration is just simple but full of spirit I could say  because we are all together as family. We were having fun to open our gifts, mass together, and eating while cheering for the new year! Aside from the beautiful  fireworks that so lovely to look at. On the new years day itself we just went malling, again eating out. On our way home we stopped at one shop of starbucks with drive thru outlet. Having the first time to saw this kind so we can't help ourselves having fun taking photos after drinking our fave coffee. I could say that aside from eating out, Going to  coffee shops makes our family more closer..it's a nice time to have some talks  and tell stories. 



tops from Zara, Long Champ tote, Mango trouser, scarf  from  SM department store, Havaianas flip flops
                                           
As an add on, I want to share to  you guys that's it's been almost two decades since my father and I saw each other. And by fate, on the 1st celebration of my daughter's birthday He attended  with my sister, and I am really amazed and happy to see him again. So Christmas was a celebration for us father and daughter . It's also the very first time that my husband and kids saw him and it's a great feeling! a memorable moment and a blessful season. Definitely there's a right time for everything.:)

With my Papa, daughter and brother
Fnally  they  met
                                        

                                      
                                                                           

3 comments:

  1. Its so strange for me Holidays with hot!! so cool the pictures1 im a new follower!!

    Happy new year!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! what an incredible reunion!!! that must have been so amazing to see him! you have such a beautiful family -- thank you for your sweet comment! i am following xo

    visit/follow me again soon :)

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. window of happinessJanuary 10, 2011 at 2:26 AM

    Thanks you all guys for appreciating what I have been for the holiday season and your nice comments a bout my meet ups with my father. It's been very emotional and happy!

    @ Diana It's true and it's really an amazing and awesome feeling that my father and I reunite again! Thanks for following..it means a lot! Love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget