Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Animal Prints Plus Patent

Can't get over about the beautiful animal prints especially leopard prints  that I saw everywhere. I'm not yet done wanting to have one. It's nice to have a pair of booties or pumps but my prospect will still be flats due to my lifestyle activities. I want a pair that I could use  more often for run errands and all. Still, everything changes as on plan and let's see what will I gonna have.  

The photos on first is  magical I could say? The first word that comes to my mouth is WOW! Really amazing gurl from head to foot. The accessories is fantastic so does her hair. Of course  Alexander Wang shoes is almost everybody's wanted to have.

From Stockholm Streetstyle
Celin'e Bag
Tory Burch Flats
   
A favorite leopard  print from Alexander Wang
                                                    
                                                            

                                                                 
One more thing that I've  noticed is the adorable patent bags. Though needs an extra care to prevent from scratches but still,  a staple of  beauty and elegance in any outfit.



Louis Vuitton Alma Monogram Vernis

Louis Vuitton Wilshire GM
                      
Do you have things that stock in your mind that you can't resist to have or anything that inspired you today?  Have a great day Everyone! :)                              

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say how much I absolutely adore leopard print right now?! Thanks for featuring such a great look! Love love love! :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.ShopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. window of happinessFebruary 24, 2011 at 3:18 AM

    Great! lovely isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh, I love animal prints! Exactly the right post for me ;)
    Following you

    Christine

    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im definitely into animal print...not that much into patent though. Cute post! :)))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget