Saturday, February 26, 2011

Transparent Bags: Are they In or Out?

I gather this photos to know your insights regarding  transparent bags. They are everywhere  nowadays made almost by designer brands. Some are new and some are vintage. I remember I have this kind in my junior days..the clear pouch to load my school stuff  from Sanrio. My three favorites which is Hello Kitty , My Melody and Little Twin Stars.  So when I saw somebody carrying this kind of purse now,  it brings back memories of yester years. However for the younger generation nowadays it seems that this transparent bag is a hot item. Don't  you think so?

Chanel vintage transparent bag carried by popular Italian blogger and fashionist Chiara of "The Blonde Salad"


Herme's
Prada





Honestly? I like this one from  Chanel


Furla
LongChamp

The one I'm talking about; Little Twin Stars



Happy weekend everyone!:)



    




                                                                 
                                                
                                                              
                                                       
                                                     






                                                        

                                                           



                                                           
                                               

                                                         

                                                      

                                   

5 comments:

  1. I do think that the transparent bag is a hot item, but I think that you would have to only carry specific items in the bag. I don't think it would look very fashionable storing your daily handbag contents in one of these trendy bags. It could look very messy otherwise.

    Miss Bias
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to like them, but not so much anymore. i carry around too much crap...and i don't want to show the world. haha.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. window of happinessMarch 2, 2011 at 4:44 PM

    Thanks to all your comments gurls! Really appreciate it and makes me happy everytime.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way Jose...I'm not showing off the contents of my bag to the world!!

    Peroxide Blonde
    http://theperoxideblonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget