Monday, March 28, 2011

Emotions

Hello my dear readers! Sorry for not posting lately. Just busy with some events and my spare time was used with some parental concern. But I find time to tweet about whats happening so that I can  update some of you who follow me on twitter. Added that I have some difficulty in mind about what had happened to our neighboring Country Japan-I know so do all of you. I have some friends who are residents of Japan and when I heard about the news I immediately contacted them to know their situation. I'm glad that they're okay and not harm by tsunami nor earthquake. However I felt bad about what happened to other victims but I know there are reason behind all  these things ,I just continue to pray. Filipinos giving part to help by donating thru Philippine Red Cross, 7-11 and thru texting amount of  donation thru service provider like Globe.

                                             

On the brighter side, last week I have the chance to go out with my friend together with her bff ( best friend forever ) Just have some shopping for summer stuff and I just bought shades from promod which is a good buy. Admittedly I have a hard time wearing shades since I do wear eyeglasses all the time. But for summer reason I purchased one. We had a great time shopping,  window shopping and dine out. It's a great time and can't wait for our meet-ups again next month. I just felt sad that whenever there's  memorable moment like this I always forgot to take my camera with me-bad timing! So we just take pictures thru iphone.
           
Got my new LongChamp Le Pliage Spring Collection in Curry! Yey!
Aviator shades from Promod
                                              

Speaking of events, Want to share good news-just a proud mom.:) Two days ago I attended  the recognition day of my son. He got two medals which is  math wizard and promising athlete of the year. Got teary eyed when the ceremony starts. Time flies really fast. Thank God that I had given a chance to witnessed all the hardship and achievements in life of my kids. It's an experienced and memories I will treasure for the rest of my life. 

With my Son


                                               

So then what keeps you busy this past few weeks?

5 comments:

  1. with everything going on, glad you were able to get a way with some friends for a bit. congrats again to your son...you must be so proud!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Curry Longchamp! Yellow's my favorite color!! Good for you on the bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your sunglasses! good pics :)

    justhedonism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there!
    How sweet of you to include your son in this post. You must be so proud!
    Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! haven't seen a new post from you in awhile, hope to hear from you soon! :)

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget