Monday, March 7, 2011

Just A Small Master Closet :)

Think it's time to have my own! It's been over a decade since I'm sharing my closet with my husband.:0 Looking over, for a couple of years now we're adding stuff that we bought for ourselves ME on BAGS and HIM on SHOES . So to stop our funny discussions that he looks like a squatter  in our  own room... girls have always a bigger space that's why hahaha. For years my shoes  stuck on their boxes lying on one side of the room or on the floor while my bags under my closet cabinet. Sad isn't it? A little room might do as long as it's chic and nice to stay while I'm in there. Aside from the BATHROOM which is my COMFORT ZONE, the KITCHEN which I called my FAVORITE SPOT, I think  I will call  MASTER CLOSET  my STRESS RELIEVER room. Staring on my favorite pieces will make my day! How is that?

These are the things that I wanted to have on my closet:

                             1. A comfy chair where I can seat:)
                             2. A good lighting-a nice and beautiful drop light or mini chandelier will do
                             3. A cabinet for my perfume, jewelry  and accessories
                             4.  Shelves for my shoes and bags
                             5. Cabinets/shelves for my wardrobe
                             6. A full size mirror
                             7. Vanity Table? I'm still on the process of asking myself on this one. I want to have one, but honestly I don't like the fuss of staring myself for a long time in the mirror, it makes me SCARED! Hopefully I could able to overcome this fear. For several years I have a dresser but don't seat in front of it so I decided to give it to a friend. So let's see if  VANITY TABLE will make a progress on my list.Gurls  do you have certain feelings like me regarding this one? If so please do tell, sometimes it's freakin' me out!hahaha. Below is some inspirational photos from google.They have a huge size of master closet that is really a WOW!, mine will  be smaller, my numbers of shoes and bags is differ from the figure of their huge collections!:)
             
Nicky Hilton's closet
                                                 
I think this size will do-for me-alone! hahaha
                                                      

                                                

11 comments:

  1. amazing! :) It could be great for my sweaters haha!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the white cabbageMarch 7, 2011 at 10:01 PM

    lovely post!
    come for a visit , and what about following each other


    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. District5-fashionMarch 8, 2011 at 7:20 AM

    same situation with me and my boyfriend...I hope we can move soon to another apartment as ours is just too small for a master closet :(
    I totally can understand you!

    Christine
    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo great post!! love it!! :)

    justhedonism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh, a girl can dream! i saw a home improvement show where a girl turned a room she didn't use into a huge closet!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! hope to have a closet like that one day!!!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    (there's a GIVE_AWAY)

    ReplyDelete
  7. window of happinessMarch 10, 2011 at 5:51 AM

    @ Karolina: For sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
  8. window of happinessMarch 10, 2011 at 5:51 AM

    Girl for sure the result is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. window of happinessMarch 10, 2011 at 5:53 AM

    @ Christine: Thanks that someone understand my situation. Hoping in time you will have your own too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have a big and beautiful closet like one of those! SO much fun!!! xoxo

    http://abbygirl810.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I long for a gorgeous closet like that! If only...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget