Thursday, May 5, 2011

Family Outing

Last weekend we had a chance to go out of town. This was the  first outing for summer as a  complete family. We are very excited aside from the fact that this will be the first time of my youngest to go on swimming. We really enjoy it a lot! Have lots of fun and eating here and there. But the most important thing is the memories that will  be added in our life. I really enjoy summer vacation and seeing my kids enjoy more than the way me and my husband do. I hope there will be a  follow up outing like this one. Less than a  month from now and another school year starts, so we have to maximize the time left  to relax and unwind until we still have time.
                                

                                                       
                                                          


Hope you all enjoying  your Spring/ Summer season whenever you are! Regards and thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

  1. aww first time swimming, must have been soo adorable! and love the shrek figures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. our family vacay is definitely overdue...enjoy yours!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos so adorable :)
    btw yes I got the italian roast from starbucks haha love it myself
    wanted to get the new limited edition one yesterday but it was extra bold again so didn't get it since i'm basically the only one who can stand double shots espresso :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Julie Lan: Yes we really enjoy looking at our daughter's reaction when she swims..so lovely! Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Becks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems your into strong shot. I think I can't stand double espresso myself:) Thanks for liking the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this pictures are so so beautiful! love them!


    justhedonism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI! Yoi have a beautiful family!

    ! Following you from Portugal*

    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget