Sunday, May 15, 2011

Great Week

We had celebrations these past few days. It's my eldest son's birthday and we stay in the house,  had quality time, added some cakes and candles to make the day differ from the rest. After a couple of days or so we had a post mother's day celebration and watch Justin Bieber concert worldwide tour. With me is my eldest daughter and youngest son. Oh my! Kids howling like wolves when Justine Bieber's came out and whenever he performs! Of course my daughter's included to them haha! It was a fun night. I also saw some local celebrities that I adore in terms of fashion, no other than Lucy Torres-Gomez and her handsome husband Richard Gomez. She's so kind to give permission to take a shot with her.  So many gorgeous hot mommas who's  has a great fashion sense,simple but elegant. I know Justine Bieber is definitely for kids but I do enjoy watching him perform. Such an adrenaline high evening added that my kids enjoy and love him so much!.:)



4 comments:

  1. PinklemonincrystalMay 18, 2011 at 4:04 AM

    Love your photos :) seems like you had an amazing time with your fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you had a great time! And I'm sure your kids had a blast! haha!

    And the longchamp wasn't for me, it was for my mother, yet again. Haha! i'm not a big bag person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3.  glad you all had a great week! i can just imagine how wild the crowd would be at bieber's concert! happy bday to your son!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget