Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to greet all MOMS Happy Mother's day! I salute each and everyone of you who nurture their child to be the best that they can be.To be on their side to support, and to pat their shoulder when they need a boost. Lucky are those who still have moms on their side..nothing beats mother's love.To my Mom I miss you so much!  I want to tell you where ever you are  you will remain in our hearts..forever! We Love you.

Happy Mother's day to all MOMS! Enjoy your day!





By the way did anyone of you  watch the film MOTHERHOOD by Uma Thurman? I able to see it  months ago and keep me teary eyed..uummm kinda relate on some situation and things..motherly stuff.  So If you gonna celebrate at home with the kids and looking for something to watch I think it's great a movie for you.:)


Motherhood

2 comments:

  1. i havent watched that movie want to watch it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still haven't seen that movie, but i love uma thurman...will definitely add it to my list!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget