Sunday, July 17, 2011

Window of Happiness: What I am loving Right Now

Another inspirational thoughts and things that makes me drool and keep eyeing on them makes me happy and inspired. Just can't wait for some to arrived to try them out.:)
    
Gonna try dresses from H&M for a change..to give my trousers a break. Hope it will fit well :)
Wedge from DVF (love! ) and find this Tory Burch ballerina flats adorable
Just can't get enough of LongChamp..torn again between this two!
                                                        
Mulbery Alexa in Plum-my long time love

Guerlain Meteorites Powder to add some glow
Sukiyaki oh my really a comfort food for me



So is there anything in your mind now that keeps you smile just by thinking of them? Come on share your thoughts. Happy Sunday!:)                                             

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks :) I love Sukiyaki too, the ultimate comfort food...and post which Longchamp you decide ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of toast with butter and strawberry jam always brings a smile to my face. Hands down my favorite home-y comfort food.

    T,ifbirdsfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving those two dresses!! 

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget