Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Little One

Can't believe that my little gurl is turning 20 months old now. So fast that she learned so many things. Dance and sings like no one's watching and smiles and get excited whenever you got something for her. Just enjoying the stage while she giggles like no tomorrow and looking at her sleeping while eating hahaha. I know things will change eventually when she grows up but for the meantime I want to enjoy every moment of my life with her. I feel  blessed to have Iya, she brings so much joy to our our lives.

                                                         

                                                      

7 comments:

  1. awww, they sure do grow up fast! pretty name. look at those cute little toms!!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how adorable is she??? So precious! And I love those TOM's shoes! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!! And I love the Toms for kids! My cousin has a pair and it's so cute! Especially with chubby feet! haha!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your baby girl is SO ADORABLE!! she's so precious i love that floral dress you picked out and those mini toms are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable,what a great fun to look at her pretty face,especially the one sleeping while eating,wonderful... so much fun in your blog.Hope you welcome my regular visit ...  I really enjoy the atmosphere here , the impressive adorable smiles and your positive words , wow, I feel delightful too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving nice words. I really appreciate it a lot. It makes me happy that someone appreciate what I'm doing. Thanks so much and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your kind words.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget