Friday, September 30, 2011

Girls Best Friend: Shopping!

Hi! How are you all? Last week got the chance to go out and buy stuff for kids project and replenish some school supplies too. Got also the chance to get my longing MK Signature in logo Tote. My first ever black bag to date as I'm more into bright colors. As I've noticed my purse now becoming bigger and bigger as I've purchase. Come to think of it I just started with 9" length and now I have 15". Now I agree with what my friend told me that coming out in a big bag will change the way you want smaller one. Now I can say I always want to have my vanity table in my bag with me all the time aside from my wallet and cellphone. ( heavy huh! :) )Do you  have similar experience too or just stick to one size purse? So now for my friend who really know me and for a few of you, to date my new baby always in the corner where I can always spot her. I don't know maybe I'm happy and inspired in my daily routine having this weird kind of gestures. These only happens before using the bag, maybe a week after a purchase is the maximum. Then after, will be in my closet after first use.:)







Have a GREAT weekend ahead! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love big bags now too - it's really hard for me to go back to smaller versions! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! I think you are doing such a great job with this blog, so impressed!
    (& I would love if you checked out my blog dear!)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget