Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mommy Talk : With Daughter 1 :)

Hello there! Just a quick post for some update. Been kind of busy lately but have so many things to share with you and don't know how can I get started. These photos I shared one last week from twitter. You can add me there for some update guys if you like.:) Having 4 kids, with one- turning two years old sometimes makes me insane hahaha. So I try to catch them one by one by giving an hour or two "us time" so that I can able to know what are the things happening in their lives. For all mommies there who have 2 or more kids, I know you can relate to this kind of set-up. Please you can also share some moments of your kids on where do you always hang up and have some bonding time together. I'm happy to know. :)


                                                        

Drop by at Starbucks after fetching my daughter. I think a good time to unwind and be comfortable in our conversation. I'm always trying to be on the place where I think is also at their best interest.:)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea & such a great way to spend time one on one with your kids. It is great that you take the time out of your busy schedule to do this - so important!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget