Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank it's Friday!

Come to think of it my schedule is 24/7 like 7/11 store hahaha! Although I'm happy doing all the workload that I have now  I'm always looking forward for friday !It's the end of school days and I don't need to wake up early for the next two days!So for now  will visit Starbucks who just opens not long than a week ago. So glad their brewing now in our town and  will be a part of my Friday "me time" or with my kids to unwind for a little after the stressful/ long  week. Just have  time reading  book or magazine while sipping coffee will be a bit heaven for me.:)

                                   

Hey friends, what are you up too this weekend? Happy weekend to all!           

1 comment:

  1. hope you had a great weekend!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget