Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now : Christmas Wish List

Hi! Thanks so much for all your birthday greetings. I'm very touch and find it sweet.:) Anyway happy 1st day of September to everybody! Ber months started and very excited on Christmas countdowns. The preparations, decorations and gifts! So as early as today I will post my wish list that I hope I could have before the year ends.

To cater  my wild side; Coach madison ocelot wristlet animal print
Burberry Bowling Bag
Will be elated to have this one... wooolalah! Louis Vuitton Batignolles Horizontal
Attracted in  shiny, shimmering sparkles..Michael Kors Glitz Chronograph ladies watch
Balenciaga Rose Gold Double Tour bracelet in Papyrus
     On the other side, I'm still a housewife and a mother who loves to prepare and cook foods for my family so I also added some list for my kitchen and here it goes...

I will be happy to use this on Christmas or New Year's Eve
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Dutch Oven-Great from oven to table use
         So as early as now do you also have your Christmas wishlist? I'm curious and happy to know!! Can you share?   

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    So cute your blog!
    if you like enjoy my Estée Lauder giveaway:
    http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/2011/09/estee-lauder-giveaway.html

    xoxo Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picks...one of my favorite LV bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making wish lists! This is a great list! Hope you get them all! or at least some of them! I am in love with that Balenciaga bracelet!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Michael Kors watch is amazingggg! Love it - def going on my wishlist! :)

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like.Also, enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace by liking our Facebook page!Blessings,Katwww.maryanddyer.blogspot.comtwitter: @maryanddyer

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Thanks for following and for your sweet comment. Just follow your blog and find it interesting. You such a good looking mom and have full interest in fashion, I hope we can exchange thoughts regarding motherhood and fashion.love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget