Thursday, October 13, 2011

Beautiful in my Eyes


Hello! What are your favorite activity to unwind? Each and everyone of us differ on what our interest is, right? Sometimes a good music plus a cup of coffee makes my day, reading magazine and seeing new from the rack makes my heart palpitate to purchase,  always excited to see something new. On the contrary I also like beautiful bags and shoes along with woman who has good sense of style,who doesn't right? it makes inspiration and a boost. I hope soon I can post some pics to what I'm really lusting over-and had been purchase. ( Oh how I wish! ) but well it will take some time ( there's top priority to consider first- soon I'll reveal it to all :) )..for now this is what I can share. Two images from my closet and others from my friends. Thanks so much for sharing!:)

From Michael Kors and Coach
my LongChamp rainbow colors
From a friend-Vintage Lv and Gucci purses
Coach collection from a school mate
Array of brand from a good  friend
                                             



Aside from going to the mall, one of my favorite place to unwind is going to the supermarket. I like to see array of products in various colors.. aside from bag hunting of course.:)

                                                     

6 comments:

  1. So many cool bags!Take a look at my blog, and if you like
    it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!


     


    Cosa mi
    metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love unwinding at the supermarket too! I go slowly, aisle by aisle. It drives my husband crazy :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, the Longchamp bag made another appearance! Beautiful collection you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Katherine. Just saw your YSL Maryjanes, another worthy shoes to drool over. Hope I could wear heels like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. michael kors always has great hardware on their bags. and gucci used to be my bag(s) of choice...when i could afford it, lol!

    [oomph.]You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lovvve bags! and i am a new fan of longchamp -- they are just so perfect xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget