Monday, October 31, 2011

Girls Best Friend: Shopping!- LV My First Love

I THOUGHT it's only a joke but it's not. I'm used that hubby teased me about it , maybe because he knows that among the bags that I wanted my first love is LV. When he confirms  that he will able to buy one for me- for a time I was speechless ..not yet sinking into my mind..but as far as I remember afterwards, I find myself shaking infront of the microwave hahaha!

TWO DAYS  ago we went to Greenbelt 4, the shopping capital of the Philippines located at Makati where you can see all the designer stores your dreaming off. At first I'm thinking if I'll let my relative from Uk buy it for me, in order to save some or more peso I must say. However I want to experience how to purchase it  myself AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME so I want to remember every  single detail, and the feeling is awesome! I'm very specific for the kind of bag that I like. But I also have the chance to try others that I wanted. I choose speedy 30 because I don't have doctors bag yet and I find it more practical to use from casual to formal wear. But of course we all differ in preference -that's only what I think.:)  As some of you know, I love batignolles too! When I try "her" ohh if you could only see the smile in my face..she's gorgeous! and hubby told me that I can choose between the two. But there's a time for her, this time I 'll go with my first choice. Afterwards while waiting, I ask for a cold iced tea and seat at the couch. This time I able to see the whole store newly re-launch  just a week ago with whooping three floors! Amazing! Lastly when the SA gave the paper bag my heart is pounding and then she told; thanks ma'm visit us next for your batignolles purchase..I just smiled ..I'm in cloud 9!

PARDON ME for the long post I just wanted to document every single details ,at the same time- my emotions. As for all your gorgeous purchases that I'm happy to see over and over ,and gave me  so much inspiration and better mood throughout the day, you can tell my happiness right now that I able to  purchase and experienced the same. Thanks for reading and God bless!


Look at the sparkle in my eyes, isn't it obvious I'M SO HAPPY after and after and after..
I also consider azur, but of my choice I find damier more appealing
To add character I have it heat stamp of my initial..is'nt it cool?
oh there's she is..for now I just love staring at her ( as usual )
                                                                   


                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous purchase! This is my favorite LV pattern as well and I have a wallet in it! I love the heat stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore LV.  Their products last forever, and they are such classics. 

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the sparkle in your eyes!
    I'm happy for you,darling!

    Thank you so much for your comment!
    I'm now following you in GFC and would love a follow back.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget