Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hunting for Ipad2 Sleeve

Hello everybody! So I will finally join the bandwagon of having an ipad2  and before hand I am looking for a perfect case for a more convenient use and safekeeping. I have a few photos to share that I already saw from different sites that I LOVE - for a reason I'm loving animal print for a more DURABLE and STYLISH feel aside from being TIMELESS. If there's addition you can share aside from those I HUNT - thank you so much.:)


                                                           
Oh  Fuchsia..so bright!
                                           
From DKNY
For a  planner / book like feel that  can be close after use.
Also from Michael Kors Black Phyton
DKNY
                                                     
I am drooling over the selection of  animal prints from NET-A-PORTER namely  Alaia AND   Jimmy Choo. THE last photo from  Stella McCartney  is an  exception to the prints. IF I HAVE  much bills I will select one of these too!



                                                                                                    

7 comments:

  1. I love the little Stella McCartney case - it's so pretty! Is it more than an iPad itself though? LOL 

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, lucky, you!!! we have one ipad in the house that we all share! i love all the leopard ones!

    [oomph.]What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Kors has the best python print.  I am just in love with it.  I want it in everything -- including the iPad case. 

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Becks actually this will also be share to the kids too..oh I think that's the essence of us - moms.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really pretty Katherine! for the love of farabella tote I thought I could able to purchase atleast the ipad2 case but OM!! the price is still high so I just included her in the list-as an inspiration.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come join my giveaway and get the chance to win a dress chosen by you! LOVE + Chicks In Feathers giveaway!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc 

    ReplyDelete
  7. goshmichael kors always has amazing ipad sleeves i want one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget