Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little Me

Hi! My youngest daughter will turn 2 two months from now..well she's knows so many things at her age. She picks her shoes or dress whenever we go out,she know what she wants and you can't stop her on that.:) :(  I can say that the hardest part is she's too brat in her own little way and I have a hard time dealing with it. BY THEN when I saw kids having tantrums in public I murmered : thanks that I don't deal with such kind cause I know it's hard, but today OH MY! I'm in the same field! Sometimes I talked to Hubby and telling him that he spoils his daughter too much. But gurls don't get me wrong I enjoy every single moment that I have her, the happiness is endless.:) Aside from the fact that I saw in  her the interest in fashion as well.

Anyway do you have experience to share with your kids or nieces with same behavior? How do you deal with it?

                                               
Uploaded from Instagram You can follow me at audrina_julia :)

Here her eyes can't get enough of stuffed toys:)
Too naughty to take a picture
                                                         

2 comments:

  1. OMG, your daughter is absolutely adorable.  Everyone keeps asking me if I'm going to try to for a daughter ( i have two boys) but I have to go with what God gave me, i guess. But it's great to have someone follow your great fashion sense. And thanks for sharing that you're an only child as well. I love connecting with other bloggers (and adult only children). I would love to hear your experiences being an only child. I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, such a cutie!!!  I love the animal print dress.  It's nice to see little girls rocking the trends. :) 

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget