Monday, November 21, 2011

Fun and Relaxing Weekend

HI THERE! This post is something to do on how we bond this past few weeks. I take advantage of kids and hubby's recent vacation. We stay in a hotel for two days, an unwinding moment for the kids most especially to me.:) Bonus that the hotel  has a bridge connecting to the mall, what a lovely place to stay at, right? Especially to those of us gurls who want to shop and unwind Thanks that this plan was put to reality the way we expected it to be.

AS A FAMILY we make a memories to remind us how we treasure moments when we are complete. Time flies so fast and I want to cherish the times that we still together in one roof. I'm open to the fact that there will come a time that my kids most especially my two eldest will have a life of their own.  I wanted to remind them thru our bonding times on how WE ENJOY each other. Things that will put them into place if they build A LIFE of their own.

Camera shy no more!
My eldest daughter will turn 17 after a month..sigh
Father & daughter goofin' around
tired baby need to fuel up
Refreshing start
Buffet breakfast
                                                           

ASIDE from the photos of our vacation escapades one thing that I adore most is the hotel amenities. I'm always in love with big and beautiful bathroom. Added photos is how our room look like.:)


                                                        

THIS WAS a wonderful week as I look back. Thanks for all of you reading my post and forgive me for uploading so much photos. I just want to document things. Have a great day to all!

4 comments:

  1. you have a really nice family...it's great that family values are important to you.  kids do grow up fast...by daughter just turned 12.

    [oomph.]What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just adorable!  She is such a little cutie.  I bet you had a great time.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little girl is so beautiful! you have such a gorgeous family :) love these pics

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone had a great time.
    Wow, I can't believe you have a 17 year old daughter already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget