Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On My List for Holiday

Hi! It's first day of December! I JUST LOVE this season where everyone is busy with the coming holiday. Again, as my tradition every year, this is the time where I shout and post my wishlist for ALL  year round and for the Christmas season as well. I get into consideration that I can't afford to buy what's on my list for Christmas time alone! hahaha! It's so fast! I can't imagine that it's been a year already since the last time I post about this kind.

FOR  ALL gurls out there I hope I can give you some suggestions for gift to self and  for your love. As much as I'm excited to know what's on your list too!


AS FOR ME, well here it goes....


Can't keep my eye on this two! L O V E
Can't decide yet which one-but definitely there will be a winner!
Time to prevent my eye from sun damage
                                                       

Aside from leopard, a pattern that drool me worthy
                                                
To keep me feel good
In the process of researching what kind, but definitely raisin color and regular hardware
Longing for this one for a long time-need to focus on hunting
                                                         

                                                      

AND for my vanity table, I like to add a touch of  timeless piece that will give a fabulous look to my perfume bottles.  
 

faux phyton tray
How lovely to look at :)


                                               1.   YSL Artsy Ring in Turquoise and Fuchsia Chyc Bracelet
                                               2.   Marc by Marc Jacobs Faux Ipad Case
                                                     Michael Kors Black Phyton Ipad Case
                                               3.   Rayban Aviator polarized medium titanium brown lens
                                               4.   Marc by Marc Jacobs faux phyton iphone case
                                               5.   Ms. Dior Cherie edt
                                                     Ralph  Romance Summer Breeze
                                               6.   Balenciaga Raisin RHW
                                               7.   Leopard Flats / wedge
                                               8.   THE ZHUSH -faux phyton tray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget