Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas in the Tropics

In my childhood years I remember that Christmas is one of my favorite holiday of the year.Up to now I'm always excited when this season comes.  It's more happier now that I have my own family to prepare for the coming of the Holiday.Here are some snapshots that I took whenever I go to places that I felt the Holiday spirit.





Giant Christmas tree outside the Cathedral
Poinsettia means Holidays!

Bibingka  ( Rice cake) + Hot tea purchase after the morning mass
Facade entrance of one Ayala Mall
Christmas window of my fave department store
Poinsettia in line - lovely to look at
The most awaited part-family kris kringle! I also wrap my gift to self!  yay!
                                                       

Merry Christmas to all! May you always feel the love and peace in your heart and to those people around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget