Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Rush

Hi there again! I know some of you are busy pig like me.For the past couple of weeks, on and off  we're cleaning the house or attending parties. In between, some shopping and going to supermarket, aside from my two daughters just celebrated their birthdays!woohooo! Sometimes I wish I have magic wand to easily do the chores. But hey! in my long absent I have some bits of photos to share..

I also want to take this opportunity to thank you guys! You know who you are, who always de stress me and giving inspiration.It's really therapeutic seeing your fashion POST and eye worthy COLLECTIONS aside from great topics that needs everybody's opinion..love it! More power to your blog for the years to come!


My shopping buddy turns 17
..and the youngest "IYA" turns 2 - with 2 days apart celebration!
Looking for some knit wear at forever 21
Love the elbow patch of this one..cute! But got the first one instead
Paint my nails GOLD! just love the result
                                                       

♥Merry Christmas to all!♥

1 comment:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wishing you and your loved ones, ALL the BEST this coming 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget