Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Cambridge Satchel

Like a storm, The Cambridge Satchel from England makes a really big impact last year! Almost everyone wants to have it aside from the fact that it will not cost you that much.I know until I type this post there's still raving to order for the satchel, regardless of the time they'll gonna wait to have it in their doorstep. I order mine third quarter last year from a reseller and got it fourth quarter.I'm satisfied with the outcome of the bag,aside from it's been done handmade with sturdy structure, I'm also loving the scent of it that's made from leather material. I love that I can used it crossbody when I'm riding a motorcycle and can easily use it too while carrying my two years old daughter.

I got the 13" green satchel that fits my essentials. I show here some photos what can I put inside the bag for your reference. next time around I don't mind ordering 11" size for a easy
carried look when I run errands. If there's one thing consider to add, I just wanted that there's a snap closure underneath for easy opening access, other than that I'm well satisfied with my purchase.




9 comments:

  1. WAIT...when you ride a motorcycle??!!  you go girl! i'm jealous, lol!!

    HI! how have you been? hope all is well with you and the family! these satchels are beautiful green would be my choice, too.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read it right gurl I'm riding a motorcycle and enjoying it. Love your green satchel too!

      Delete
  2. so pretty!

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom Fashion WorldMarch 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM

    I've been wanting this Cambridge Satchel and planning to get a color green or neon green.
    Green because it's my favorite color. Great choice, Mommy Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just dropping in to say HI...

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg really want one too love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am such a fan of cambridge satchel company's bags! not only are they so gorgeous but the family behind this company is so lovely :) i was actually between the green, neon pink and neon yellow when i was picking out my bag...may need to run back and get the green one!! i do agree with you that they are kind of a pain to open/close but still so stylish! xoxo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely colour :)
    I have one in purple, which I'm enjoying very much. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget