Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy mother's day!

I always have fun celebrating mothers day. A day full of laughter and cherish moments with my family and a schedule full day date with my friends. This is the day when we talk about the pieces of our life being a woman and most importantly being a mom. Motherhood is a tough 24/7 job but yet really rewarding in the end. I am very thankful to God for the chance that I have experienced to become a mom to my four loving kids. I don't know yet where we heading though, maybe at home or elsewhere - it does not matter. The most important thing is that we will celebrate this day complete. 

Have a great day full of LOVE
                                           

A pieces of my life as a mom


To all my dear readers who is a mom or will nearly become a mom happy mothers day!!                                                          

3 comments:

  1. aww lovely photos! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Your blog is so cute =)

    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your most current post, looks like you have a wonderful mothers day! Lucky you got to fit in a haircut and massage...and movie!! We always keep thing simple on the day, too. Family together, eating, relaxing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget