Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend trip to Lucban Quezon

Hi there! It's been a while and still on my feet here. Last week I have been invited by a good friend for their daughter's christening. It's my first time to go to Lucban Quezon and I am happy to be surrounded with friends so I say yes. We all live in  different places so whenever there's a chance to be together, I make an effort and time to be with them. It's nice to talk to funny things, dance till wee hours, retro memories, talk about kids and parenting as well as updates on what's happening to our lives. Love to see our kids all grown up too and acquainted with each other. I'm also happy to see in person their home which is a mix of modern and classic victorian style. Sad that I was'nt able to snap a shot of the details of the house, maybe I could do it and share with you the next time around. Aside from these, a bonus point to see the beauty of nature and the old architecture of houses. For the first time I was able to see Mt. Banahaw, a real woods that I only saw in the movies, and felt the cool breezy air from a natural ventilation. A different view as what I always see from the city. Great that I was able to share this with my daughters. Again, a new memories for us to reminish. I also want to thank my friends for the invites. Till next time. Have a great week ahead.

                                           

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to get together with friends, no matter what the occasion? The scenery is pretty...looks so green and lush!

    Hope all is well with you and the family!!

    [oomph.]
    Anastasia of Beverly Hills-Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!

    xxwww.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, everything looks so exotic, I love all the palm trees!

    cheers from Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget