Friday, July 13, 2012

Afternoon at the Park

For weeks we have rainfall mostly in the afternoon so Iya and I can not schedule our outdoor playtime. However yesterday was an exception to that. We hurridly went to the playground and Iya was sooo excited just thinking about she can play outdoor- in the ground, and to see other kids. She loves to go outside where she can freely run and climb.

                                               
 
We also have company, her elder sister who is really her walking buddy outdoor. Great that she is free from school that time. Sometimes it amaze me to see both of them with fifteen years apart, teenager and a toddler. I love the caress I gave and got from them in a different way. One is a daughter who is more mature while the other is the princess of the family. The one who put a smile in our face in day to day basis.

Looks like this little miss have an interest in riding a bycycle. (daddy read this! )
Thanks for the lovely weather but looks like we need to go home, it's getting late. Mosquitos will be out everywhere and "dengue" (disease coming from mosquito bite) arises. 
This is my scooter- my best bud. I love using her than a four wheel. ( currently don't know how to use manual transmission that's why lol ) But don't worry we are wearing helmets.
                                             
                                     
News: An hour after we went  home heavy rain with thunderstorm pours. Glad we able to enjoy first our outdoor activity.       

                                               Have a great weekend to all!

5 comments:

  1. Your two girls are beautiful! I had no idea they were 15 years apart.  My brother and I are 8 years apart, there are no kids between us.  My mom always says if she had more than 2 kids she'd go insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your older daughter looks just like you! Such beautiful girls. I didn't realise you were in Philippines, my husband was stationed there for a while when he was much younger. 

    xx Jenee C. 
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh, it looks like you guys are having so much fun!  What a great day.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88  

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie! i love her little dress -- these photos are so sweet, i remember that was one of my favorite outdoor activities when i was her age!! xoxo


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget