Monday, July 30, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

The ultimate joy of being a housewife for me is to have a beautiful home. Home is a reflection of one's personality and eventhough I must admit I am not that good on decluttering but  I do love  presentable and stylish home. I'm kind of  minimalist too so I want every piece that I own reflects my own persona. And as much as possible every purchase I will make is something that I really like. I love to wait until I own what I really wanted eventhough it will take some time. Are you like that too? It's nice to have what  you really wish for, something that you won't regret in the end. Anyway it's "Your Home, Your Imagination" which is at  stake. 





Just how i love to work in this kind of desk. The style and  neutral color is just perfect to write an article. Add on that it has  drawers for storage. The chair is simple yet elegant looking. Love the cool tone
You can never go wrong with a stylish hanging lamp that put a  statement in one room. A dainty color white  is just perfect to go with my wood furniture and home accessories.
As an addition this vase will add on life to my side table                



Mandaue Foam caters a wide selection from home to office staple.You can visit their website and/or showroom for more. For inspiration you can watch  Mandaue Foam's Newest TV commercial.

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos for inspiration! I am sure your home is absolutely amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget