Tuesday, July 24, 2012

HAPPY PLACE


                     
It's so nice to see beautiful home that will inspire more to go on with the fast phase of life THEN achieve what you call your own. To step back when the right time comes and do the things that matters without minding too much on the things that stresses. A fulfillment.

I'm on Pinterest under account name Audrina Julia. Feel free to leave your account name at the comment section so I can check back yours.





photo credit from:

shelterinteriordesign.blogspot.com,theberry.com
onehour.tumblr.com,bhg.com
hom-e.tumblr.com,mittlivplandet.blogpot.com
planete.deco,housebeautiful.com
delightbydesign.blogspot.com,michaela warner/pinterest
houzz.com,treehugger.com
apartmenttheraphy








                

2 comments:

  1. omg, I could live in any one of these pictures. Stunning. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report & post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy place is an understatement! I would be ecstatic if I had even an inkling of a well decorated house. Sadly, mine is in a constant state of mess.

    xx Jenee C. http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget