Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Flashback

Rainy season started so with the coming of typhoons. Mostly where indoors, it's kind of lazy to go elsewhere with this kind of weather. I still miss summer, I remember at the end of May I enroll son2 to a  five days summer kiddie workshop. He's very eager and persisitent to join so I said yes. It's good for him to experienced to be a crew. The lessons he will learned that will be part of his childhood - to become responsible and to know how to deal with other people. It's a perfect way to go out on his shell. I remember him telling a story,

                him : mama now i know how to make my favorite french fries and burgers!
                me:   well that's good! do you enjoy it?
                him:   yes! next time around i will try to do it with you.

The happiness in his voice as well as the sparkle in  his eyes just tell me how gracious he was to be a part of the team. I love this boy so dearly. 

shot after the graduation - one happy kid :)

one of their activity, apron painting
So emotional in this activity, they will find their mom or dad while their  on blindfold. I'm teary eyed on this part when he hold my hands and face then hug me and said  MA. 
mom and son souvenir pic after giving his apron  
with his new found friends
he capture this pic, love the apron..and he's very kind  to give it to me.
                                                 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! Stay safe during typoon season, it can get scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could really use some rain here. I'm not asking for a typhoon, but maybe a simple thunderstorm?  Stay safe!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good summer storm, but typhoons just sound scary. Sounds like your little boy had a great time. 

    xx Jenee C. http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget