Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekend : Style Inspiration

This post is far from what I used to do. This time I want to add some inspirational photos to inspire me more to dress, atleast for once a week post. My picks are all in the comfort side, it's hard to dress up when you have a toddler chasing over. Some photos are in high heels which I really find sexy looking ( and which I'm afraid to try or might I end up kissing the floor lol! ) others on wedge which is a part of my style. Along the road I think it's nice to incorporate some blazer and scarf on todays warddrobe since cold weather is around here for months. How I wish I could do an outfit post but the camera make me freeze.lol! Hope I can overcome this anxiety. However this blog is not about outfit post, right? and I should bear that in mind. ( toinks!)  Happy weekend to all! 

                                                
        
                                                        



photo credit  
pinkandgreenowl.tumbler.com
afashionloveaffair.com
mackenziehoran.com 
herwaisechoice.com
google.com / google.com.au
atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com


                                         

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these looks, perfect for a relaxed weekend!  I would also love to raid Atlantic Pacific's closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see you do an outfit post. Just walk around and tell your husband to secretly take your photo!

    xx Jenee C. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the push. In time,  will see.  I will load first a lot of courage to do it. gulp! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget