Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend: Style Inspiration



                                         
Love to see woman with long wavy hair that's fix effortlessly. As much as to expose sexy legs with some bright color blocking outfit that bringtens up the day. The detail accessories gives an add on beauty as well.    




photo credits
jensonjane.tumblr.com,bloomingdales.com
seaofshoes.com,makelifeeasier.com
songofstyle.blogspot.com,shopbop.com  
fablihareza.blogspot.com                                  

1 comment:

  1. Hi gorgeous,
     Just found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because  I really appreciate yours.I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!

    I wish you lots of success

    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

     

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget