Monday, August 13, 2012

..and it's AUGUST


image via madebygirl.com
                                 
Hi to all! A little bit excited here for the coming days, it's my birthday in less than two weeks! I'm more excited for the chance to be with some important person in my life that I don't see more often. My birthday is  a chance for us to meet again. Hubby is more than busy with his duty for the last weeks and I think the coming celebration is a great time to catch our family time. This month  I'm looking forward for family dinners at our favorite resto, baking cheesecakes, cooking pastas, and some special cuisine which I only do when we're having celebrations. A time to watch a movie, hope Total Recall (you read it right! I'm a fan of action pack movies!) will be showing that time, a walk near the bay till wee hours in the morning, some spa pampering and a hair cut / treatment. A day with my friends and bestie is also a great moment  to consider. It makes me content and feel blessed that I'm surrounded with the people I cherish and love. Life is more than busy with some precious person in my life. Thanks for the help of social network, but again nothing beats to be with them personally. I am thankful for the celebration like this and looking forward  to be with them. It makes my  life so complete.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an eventful couple of weeks!  Super excited for you to celebrate your upcoming birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday love. Hope the hubby isn't too busy and that he gets a little bit of time to spoil you. Sounds like you have it all planned out, can't wait to see photos of the celebrations. Btw I'm a big fan of action movies too hehe. 

    xx Jenee C.http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your birth month! I celebrate my birthday all month long too (in July). Glad you have so much to look forward to. Happy early birthday!


    Love,
    Sarah
    the Reverie blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget