Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's my Birthday!

Finally it's today! It's official that I'm 39 years old now! urgh.:) One more year to go and my age starts with number 4 nay! Maybe next year I should post; it's my birthday today without my age on the last part haha! I don't know the main reason but I'm always thrilled when my birthday is coming up. I know guys I'm overacting to feel like this at this point but I can't help the excitement everytime. Maybe I have so many emotions lost in my life growing up and my birthday is something to look forward  to think of happy thoughts. Life is a blessing anyway so I'm fond and thankful of celebrating one more added year in my life.

                                           
                                         
I made this blueberry yogurt cheesecake last night as my kids request and as my personal choice too! ( kids alone can't be an excuse!lol ) For now I still have long day to celebrate, we'll see what more the day will bring to me. At these moment I'm  so happy!





My LongChamp giveaway is still going on! You can visit here for more details.:)


3 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday, hope you have a blast and that cheesecake lok so yummy! I now follow you on GFC, hope you can visit my blog and follow me back if you like!


    xoxo
    www.jemenfousss.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday love! You're going to have an amazing day. Can't wait to read all about it.


    xx Jenee C.http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even like cake and I want a slice of that thing. Also, Happy (belated) Birthday! I hope your family took good care of you...but, it seems like they did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget