Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Little, My Iya

It's been a while since I made a last post about my little Iya. As I wrote this, she's 32 months old. Four months from now and we're gonna celebrate her birthday, officially she becomes three years old. I am not yet prepared for her quick growth anyway but nothing I can do but to cherish every minute of it. I remember I just made a post here and here where she's so much more like a baby. She makes us laugh  and giggle in everything that she does, speaks fluently and clearly. Sing a song out loud and also speaks out loud. The times when she held her bag, personally pick her clothes to wear and looks at herself infront of the mirror and do a post.Then everyone of us smile. As what her sister tells, a fashionista in the making. She's very dominant in her own little way and the little boss among the family members. I do love her more when she kisses us each time and whisper are you okay, 'ma? ohh what a sweet baby. I hope you will not grow that fast so we can be able to cuddle more, to play with your favorite stuffed toy and barbies, to hear your little voice calling mama out load each time you wake up in the morning and love to do long walk in the afternoon. I hope that you will still  be as sweet as you are when you grow up. Life will never be the same without you Iya and I thank God for the privilege of having you in our life. 
                                                   
                                                   

6 comments:

  1. She looks like shes having so much fun on every single picture ^^, so cute :3.... I love your blog btw ^^

    xo, Lhttp://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/PS: Be sure to check out my latest post ;3 

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a precious girl! She's beautiful! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! You should be a very proud mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Iya is adorable!  She's becoming a young lady, and her little red glasses are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg she is just so adorable! And so many great outfits too, I'd wear what she's wearing. You know, you could always have baby number 5? haha

    xx Jenee C.http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Jenee enough  for baby #5! *gasp* haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget