Thursday, August 2, 2012

SNAPS

Its raining cats and dogs here for days because of the storm. Until yesterday that the sun shine for a bit and a chance to fulfill my long time always cancelled movie date with a friend. Our meet ups was short but enjoyable.We have snack at the bake shop and enjoy danish ( that i'm craving for days ) and croissant match with hot brewed coffee, just perfect for the cold weather. A much needed boost, and a good afternoon.

Shot from Marks and Spencer event last week.  What I wore:  h&m top, mango trouser, shoes: melissa, bag: louis vuitton bracelet : Dorothy Perkins 
                                          
It's not obvious that I love blueberry. isn't it?
                                       
A reminder of how i like the taste of blueberry cheesecake ice cream
                                       

2 comments:

  1. Check you out! I still cannot believe you are a mother of four, you look way too long to have a teenager at home. I hope I look like you when my children are that old. I love your red pants by the way, they are my new obsession. 

    xx Jenee C. http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fashion and food my two favorite things! drooling over your croissant sandwich haha i love a good croissant sammie! :) 

    i love your wedges! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget