Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekend: Style Inspiration


                                          
Love all the inspiring photos above. Bracelets are my favorite among all types of jewelries and/or accessories. As the trend goes for piling arm candy bangles which I adore looking at. I remember those time in my high school years that friendship band is very popular among us teens, layering in our hands in different colors, I even do it personally for  my close friends. However gone where the days for too much piling up. For now I am on the side of not over accessorizing. One to two is fine with me, maximum in each wrist the most. On my opinion, less accessories is more beautiful. ( disclaimer: I just want to be age appropriate:) ) 

On far related story, this morning my blog has been hacked by unauthorized ads. We try to fix it now, please do give feedback if you can still see some ad content in each photo above. Thanks a lot!

Happy Weekend to all!






photo credit all from Pinterest

You can check me at Pinterest here

10 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great spread of photos from some impressive bloggers!  I want the pave chain link bracelet from J.Crew seen on Blair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this armcandy.
    Check this lovely bracelet giveaway on my blog!http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/2012/08/seven45-giveaway.htmlxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each and every one of these! I like a nice stack and will pile them on sometimes, but overall I think less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, how did your blog get hacked? That sounds like such a rude thing to have happen. Love these photos by the way. I wish my baby was a bit older so I could wear chunky jewelry without accidentally hurting her. For my 30th birthday I even bought myself a small paper thin watch, ah the sacrifices we make.

    xx Jenee C.http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I have an awesome giveaway on my blog worth $140! It's a piece by Alicia Klein- While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. drooling over this post!!! i can't stop staring at all the pretty armcandy! especially all the H bracelets!!!! hahaha and the pretty handbags don't hurt either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree! me too!Thanks for your stop over.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. im in love with each and every photo!!!! that sucks about your blog!! I am loving your blog! check out mine? ive followed you!

    xxx emma kathleen
    fashionalization

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow and for appreciating my blog. See you around.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow and for appreciating my blog. See you around.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget