Friday, September 21, 2012

15 Years!

Hello to all! Weekend is around the corner again, so I don't want to end the week without posting my long time awaited date with my dear friend. We dated last week with her only daughter and son2. It was supposed to be a meet up for my birthday but due to her hectic schedule we just finalized that it will be a  September meet up, so it happens only last week.

Aside from my family, my husband and kids one thing I keep on having a good relation with is my friends.I always find time to communicate and see them as much as I could.  "Bestie" as I call her is on top of the list. We've been friends for fifteen long years so this date is a two in one celebration! It's only a quick meet up, far from we used to do before. Life changes, but I'm happy though we only meet occasionally, atleast we able to see each other in person once in a while. I'm thanking how useful the social network is, we able to chat and do phone calls so we are not left behind.  

As my mantra, true friends are like marriage, you can find, meet and mingle, but it's hard to find the real one. True friendship is like true love, you stick to the one person you know well, and knows you that well. The one who gives you happiness, and you also give back in return. It also needs nourishment to flourish, so we always find time to get in touch. A give and take relationship but it's not a big deal whoever gives more or who gets more. I just wish we stay this way until we grow old. Well, gray hair started to appear to me now but I 'm glad our friendship is still here, standing still.

Our NOW and THEN photo. Sorry for the blur pictures on the left I just haul them on my old belongings. Great moment to reminish old times.
                                                 
So elated to see her again! An  eleven months gap from the last one.
I love how I see her kids grow so I'm to her.  We're like families. Son2 aand her only daughter
a souvenir shot
Being together is not the same without our favorite thing we like  to do most , eating and window/some shopping!
                                       
I'm so touch to received this gift from her. She do have a shop and selling vintage finds! It's our tradition to exchange gifts when we see each other and we do that for about ten years now. As a memories  on how our meet up goes, we always have something bought for our self, mine here and hers here. Just something to make our date more special and fun to look back. Just a girl thing! Who does'nt love it, right?


So readers how do you find time with your friend(s)? What's your usual  go to? 
                                                 

9 comments:

  1. OMG this post is so heartwarming.. friends for 15 years and now you get to see your kids growing up too!! i love that.. and omgosh the gift she got you is sooo sweet! they antique chinawear is sooo pretty!


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like spending time with your best girl friend. My best friend and I have been friends for 12 years! We talk almost every day and try to see each other a couple times a month! :)


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are blessed to have true friends. How I wish we could able to see each other twice a month like you do! You're both lucky! Best regards on your friendship!:)

      Delete
  3. was here visiting :D


    http://myxilog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this was so sweet to read. And how is it that you lovely ladies look younger now than you did before? It's so true what you say about friends being like marriages. The good ones stay with you a lifetime.

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was so adorable! and so true

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice pictures, the baby girl is very cute!


    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great post!!!
    You doing a great job here.


    WE can follow each ohter via gfc and bloglovin if you want :)


    Kisses


    Nicoleta


    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!


    I hope my blog:


    www.todacharmosa.com


    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs


    www.facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa


    Instangram: @pathyamorinha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget