Monday, September 17, 2012

Food and Fashion

Hello there! Thanks for your overwhelming response on my last post, definitely burgundy will be a hit this fall. By the way, I'm not feeling well for some days later last week so pardon for my "long" absence to post. However, I try my best to be visible as I can on my instagram and twitter account. So for those who like, you can follow me there.

Weekend is been more on eating, ( window + some ) shopping, a meet up with a very good friend, a day out with the whole family and  a visit to my in-laws. Quite exhausted for most days of the week but thank goodness for the help of paracetamol and a good vibes of Sunday wake up. Atleast I able to enjoy the last day of my weekend.:)  

i'm fascinated with the color of the dress though I think it will need some alteration on the side if I'll pursue on having one. I love how rich the color of the blue top and love how it team up with off white wide legs pants. 
Just saw this floral blazer that catches my eye. A different from those ordinary plain type. What do you think of this blazer? up or down?

Great to see you again! :)
The food selection is what I call my comfort food. Those hot sauce is sooo good that I wish I could have as an add on dips at home. if I could only have it bought, unfortunately I ask the waiter several times from every outlet  that I visit and it's not for sale, an exclusive:(  I've been checkin' it on  supermarket stores but sadly i don't see something like it or even similar .:( As an add on, I've been pinning fresh spring rolls for days and blog about it to get relieve on my craving. But there's nothing good as you can see it in person and taste it yourself ! YUM!
                                                

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better love, rest more, the blog can wait.


    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! that food looks deliciousss

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite kind of post!! FOOD & FASHION!!! hehehe love love!!! i think you would look gorgeous in that orange-ish red dress!! but i think if you added a belt it would give it more structure!!


    omgosh that dish w/ the stewed beef over rice looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! i love love meat + sauce over rice.. it's like comfort food for me!!!


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower blazer! The food selection looks yummy!
    Would you like to follow each other? Im already following you :)


    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget