Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Here and There

Last week had been a great week for me. I can say a relaxing one, apparently there's some stressful moment at the end part which I posted the photo on my instagram. It's been properly taken care off if you mind to know. So now these are some of the good vibes photos that I want to impart to you over my weekend.Those who follow me on twitter may already see some of this but to those who did'nt,  here it is!

My nail polish first picks for the season! I love nail colors though I mostly do it on my toe nails. 
Two things that makes me smile over the weekend. If you remember I uploaded this  iphone case photo a months ago on "what I'm loving right now post" so here "she"! She looks great up close than in photo. Love it! and this colorful fitflop    brighten my eyes for days too! Two simple things that perks me up.:) 
So finally son2 had his haircut. Though he doesn't want but he had no choice.  I just tell him to wait for summer vacation to let his hair again.
This time I have my movie date with my eldest. We had a great time! As I said in my IG caption  I wish I could have the looks and skills like Alice ( Milla Jovovich ). Amazing film for me!
We had a cup of yogurt with so many toppings to choose from. I'm not that  sweet tooth kind so  I can't imagine my daughter order for a chocolate base and put chocolate toppings too!!
My breakfast partner, varies only on spreads and fruit on the side. But i love breads heating in a  flying saucer for some hot bite goodness.
Two things that makes me smile in terms of food. I've waited a month for this spread until it become available again! I don't know what happened to the supplies but I remember buying snack pack just to subside my craving. AND well that coffee needs no explanation at all, right?hahahah
As usual whenever hubby is around we are always on the go , so here, I'm a  bare face mama going to town  
Tempting....
                                               

13 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you're having a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nailpolishs, colors are woderful!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nail polish colors. And I LOVE your new iphone case, it's so cute!


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stlll ever as gorgeous without make-up. I love your phone case. These photos are all so lovely, they made me smile.


    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Friend okay??? I'm going to wish you a wonderful Thursday. And say that I love your blog ... Your posts are great and creative.
    I'm waiting for you on my blog:


    http: couturetrend.blogspot.it


    And on my facebook updated with news all day long: http: www.facebook.comcouturetrend1


    Kisses and I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are having a great week and you look great without makeup! Your daughter looks so adorable in your arms :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always love seeing your out and about pictures!! :) you and your family are so beautiful :) omgosh i LOVE LOVE toast for breakfast too!! is that raisin toast?? yummms!! something about a piece of hot toasted bread with some butter on it.. nom nom nom!! hehe


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohhh i love those yogurt places where you can pile on an insane amount of candy hahah

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely blog- we seem to have really similar interests (family, tasty food, pretty nails...). Following.Rx


    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the nail polishes as well as the yogurt :)


    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! :) Esp the food pics...mmmm...


    xo - Sheila


    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss reading your posts dear. Hope life hasn't been too crazy lately.


    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like pink nail polish color....
    And you're making me hungry with those tons of yogurt toppings!! Yummmm....
    Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!Do drop by my blog sometime.And do follow via GFC & FB, if you like and let me know with a comment! :)FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget