Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let's Move & Let's Love

Sometimes life is a fast forward, sometimes it's not. Life have hardship, achievements, happiness and struggles.There's a point that it has it's own peak and you would need to choose what direction you want to be as your path.
                           
                                          
Life has a phase, sometimes to MOVE on is the hardest! In all obstacles each one should know what she will like to be or to have in the end, it's always a choice or to focus on a goal. I can say that whatever life brings to me it's a great aspect that I learned to move and love. It's always being on a positive thoughts and my act follows.

                                          
What matters most now is how i LOVE my family, my kids, thinking and working hard on their future. Sometimes to step back on what I want and embracing what they want. I'm happy that I able to achieved what I want in  life, the one I'm dreaming of to have when I was a child. Maybe it's not that perfect or not that ideal but what matters is i'm happy, we are happy. While i'm alone and thinking how we giggle on simple things that makes our simple moments as treasured memories makes me feel fulfilled. I work hard to have my family intact, together with my husband. It's always a join force in our everyday life.

                                          

I just figure out that anyone or everyone should not dwell on things. Obstacles or hardships is a spice of life. I think life is too short to put on to waste. There's a better way to enjoy life. It feels better to have a new perspective that everybody can compensate. Anyway life has not only in one's personal  purpose but it's more on others too, right? Personally I believe love is a big factor above all in life. What ever happens in life it's important to Let's Move & Let's Love. I know I make the right move and I'm happy with the outcome!

In relation, I'm thrilled to try the new fragrance from United Colors of Benetton. They launches their new fragrances, Let's Move for men, and Lets Love for women  

Let's Move for men
Let's Love for women
                                     

Be sure to check perfumes.benetton.com for more details.


                                                            Thanks so much for reading!:)


7 comments:

  1. very push forward blog post!


    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Sometimes it's easy to let the hardships in your life leave you feeling stuck, but it's important to keep moving forward! :)


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely family and I'm sure with 4 kids you barely have time to dwell on any of life's hardships, which is a good thing!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried the fragrances from benetton but after this post, it may be time to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! :)
    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)
    www.fashioncandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun pictures! Love it. I also think I need to try out that new fragrance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget